A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The Cookies We Use
|Name of cookie||Type of cookie||Reason for cookie||Description|
|_UTMZ||1st /Persistent||Analytics||Extracts the following information- where the visitor came from, what search engine they used, what link they clicked on, what keyword they used and where in the world they accessed a website.|
|_UTMA||1st /Persistent||Analytics||Keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit and last visits were|
|_UTMC||1st /Persistent||Analytics||Works with UTMB_ to determine how long the visitor spends on the site|
|_UTMB||1st /Persistent||Analytics||Works with UTMC_ to determine how long the visitor spends on the site|
Managing Cookies: – Disabling
Mobiles: – Disabling
If you want to find information relating to other browsers, please visit the browser developer’s website.
What happens if you disable cookies from our site?
Preventing cookies is likely to impact the functionality or performance of our website and could stop you from using certain services provided through it.
If you choose to disable cookies, we cannot guarantee how the operation of our website will perform during your visit. It will also affect our ability to improve our website, making changes to user preferences.
What are Cookies?
More information about cookies can be found on allaboutcookies.org
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘CVSBEH’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
CVS for Broxbourne and East Herts
Nigel Copping Community Building
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.